The Operations System (OS) Organization is responsible for developing, deploying and sustaining OS Products that can be embraced by all employees and will allow us to achieve higher levels of efficiency, reliability and integration in our business and for our customers. Within the Operations System Organization is the Deployment Support pillar responsible for Business Readiness and Change Management. The PMO Scheduling Coordinators lead the project planning sessions and act as the guardians of the OS Product project plans from inception to close. They use the Transformation Toolbox (Microsoft Project Online 2016) to construct and maintain plans, govern dependencies, and assign ownership. More-over, the PMO Scheduling Coordinators act as agents of change with alignment to one or more business workflow teams consisting of senior managers in the company.
- Preferably educated to degree level or equivalent in a Business or Logistics discipline.
- Essential to have and be able to demonstrate excellent relevant experience in Transport Planning and working within a Logistics/Distribution function.
- Previous experience of having responsibility for managing contracts and budgets within this role would be an advantage.
- Candidates must be proficient in the use of MS Office, specifically Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Previous experience using an ERP/Warehouse Management system is preferable.
- Our ideal candidate will be proactive, with the ability use their own initiative to resolve problems. They will work well under pressure and be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills.
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate they are professional and committed at all times, and work well with colleagues showing potential leadership ability.
- A desire to constantly exceed expectations while motivating high performance in others is essential.
- Must be able to travel regularly to other sites and locations as required.
- It is preferable that experience has been gained within a food manufacturing environment.