Supply Chain Admin Assistant
The Supply Chain Administrator provides general administrative support to various groups within the Supply Chain organization.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provides administrative support to local Procurement and Sourcing activities
- Provides clerical support associated with preparing and filing of specific Supply Chain documents, reports, performance indicators, and correspondence
- Performs clerical duties associated with processing of specific Supply Chain related data (i.e. systems data entry), information, and documentation
- Performs clerical duties associated with creating, distributing, managing and closing purchase orders
- Participates, as directed, in Supply Chain related audits
- Identifies opportunities and implements actions to continually reduce wasted time, money and resources from assigned tasks
- Specific deliverables of the position:
- Completion of assigned tasks on time.
- Accuracy and thoroughness of completing assigned tasks.
- Accuracy of data management in systems and assigned tasks.
Education Requirements: High School Diploma Required Experience: 5+ years of SAP Experience, AP Knowledge and Excel savvy