Sr. Dialer Administrator
This is a permanent employment opportunity with a client in SW Houston. The Sr. Dialer Administrator will develop, schedule, and maintain a dialer calendar to ensure that performance needs align technology usage with the business strategy plan. They will coordinate dialer work and provide reports to the executive management team for tracking dialer utilization.
1. Strategize, execute and manage dialer strategy for all client’s call centers to ensure campaigns are penetrated efficiently and effectively to meet established business goals and scorecard parameters.
2. Ensure all campaigns are within company policies, client guidelines and federal and state regulations. Ensure FDCPA, TCPA, Company, Federal and State compliance requirements.
3. Implement a comprehensive dialing strategy based on analytics which encompasses manual, preview and predictive dialing campaigns in combination with appropriate messaging.
4. Develop, analyze and distribute campaign and agent statistics to identify trends to recommend the need for strategy changes and/or training.
5. Responsible for day-to-day administration and monitoring of predictive dialer system including design, build and maintenance of campaigns, calling lists, filters, reports and list strategies
6. Manage dialer performance metrics to world class standards including service levels, occupancy and call routing to ensure KPI’s are surpassed
7. Responsible for development, testing, implementation and production of daily business reporting
8. Alert operations to any projected shortfalls or production problems.
9. Host Daily Contact Management Production Meetings with Loan Resolutions management team to review previous day’s results, intra-day strategy and upcoming day’s strategy.
10. Completes regular Quality Assurance monitoring of the dialer systems and processes
Education : Bachelors’ degree or equivalent mix of education and collections experience is required.
Experience: Two to three years of previous collections/ loan resolutions experience is highly preferred. Mastery of Loan Resolutions Counselor 2 requirements and job duties is required. Prefer one to three years of experience administering a predictive dialer, IVR, or Phone System. LiveVox Dialer experience preferred.