Director of Information Technology (IT)
We have an excellent career opportunity for an experienced Director of IT for a global company. The ideal candidate will have served in a similar role for a $1billion+ company, managing a global IT team including Software Development, Infrastructure, Security and support. You will play a key role in implementing standardized modern information management technology to all critical sites across the globe. Additionally you will oversee the IT organization’s compliance with IT SOX controls and will assist the business in their key control reliance. This position will advise the senior management team on emerging relevant technology trends and of core competency shifts or investments that the department needs to make. A Bachelor’s Degree is required, Master’s strongly preferred.
- Serve as a strategic advisor to senior management and pro-actively bring new technologies or business solutions to the company
- Execute, refine, and further develop the organization’s cyber-security strategy
- Develop the yearly budget and execute the appropriate controls to ensure financial discipline
- Develop the strategic roadmap for the department and ensure successful execution in order to help the department and the company scale
- Strong Leadership skills
- Strong knowledge of both enterprise hardware, network, and software applications
- 10+ years experience in the information technology field.
- 5+ years of information technology leadership
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Master’s degree preferred.