Experience with industrial systems using off-the-shelf components, such as PLCs, RTUs, pressure sensors, and associated connector and cabling
- Experience with NI hardware and software
- Knowledge of LabVIEW
- Knowledge of low noise analog acquisition for industrial applications
- Experience with communication standards as well as networking knowledge (Ethernet, TCP/IP, Modbus, CAN, etc.)
- Preferred: experience with wireless communications (short-range radios, cellular, satellite)
- Preferred: experience with mechanical packaging and integration with electronics
- Preferred: knowledge of solar-powered systems
- Preferred: Experience with system integration and verification methodology
- Nice to have: some programming knowledge, such as C/C++, Python, etc.
- Ability to work outside and perform multi-day field testing at wellsite locationsEducation
- BSc/MSc Computer Science, Electrical Engineer, Software EngineerYears and type of required experience for position
- Experience with NI hardware and software.
- Experience with LabVIEW