The HR Analyst‘s main responsibility is to capture, analyze and report HR trends and provide information to the HR function as needed.
– Researches, analyzes and presents data on assigned projects.
– Researches sources of information inside and outside the Company to develop reports.
– Develops standard and ad hoc reports, templates, dashboards, scorecards and metrics.
– Meets with various levels of Management to discuss and clarify requests for projects, highlight issues and make recommendations to address issues and priorities.
– Develops and executes formal plan for carrying out each assigned project.
– Prepares detailed written reports and makes oral presentations to various levels of Management.
– Troubleshoots data and reports.
– Maintains accuracy of data published on InTouch/Web sites.
– Assists in rollout and implementation of HR programs.
– Assists with the coaching and development of new team members.
– Identifies and participates in continuous improvement initiatives. Ensure compliance with the Data Privacy & Protection Guidelines and relevant legislation.
-University Degree with 0 to 2 years’ HR or Business experience