The Recruiting Coordinator provides support in the areas of employment, recruiting and staffing. S/he assists in the search, interview, offer, and placement of quality candidates.
- Coordinates hiring process of new recruits (including but not limited to pre-employment screening, travel, relocation, effective start date, security clearances, and visa coordination)
- Represents the company professionally at all recruiting activities including career fairs, university visits, interviews, etc.
- Coordinates career fairs, university visits, etc.
- May act as a first point of contact for new recruits
- Supports candidates through the interview process and keeps them informed along the way
- Screens, evaluates and conducts reference checks on candidates, maintains requisitions and advertising databases
- Keeps up-to-date on recruiting requirements, standards and processes for each of the Business Groups, Segments and Functions
- Supports the staffing of new businesses and cross-segment initiatives
- Maintains new Personnel files and HR records
- Updates and maintains applicant tracking system and recruiting files to support future activity.
- Organizes the logistics for all assessment sessions
- Complies with all applicable company standards and policies
- Assists with the coaching and development of new team members
- Identifies and participates in continuous improvement initiatives. Ensure compliance with the Data Privacy & Protection Guidelines and relevant legislation
- May be assigned other duties, in addition to, or in lieu of those described above, according to the needs of the company
- University Degree with 0 to 2 years’ HR or Business experience