Regulatory/Product Stewardship Specialist
The Regulatory/ Product Stewardship Specialist position actively addresses regulatory compliance and environmental health and safety concerns pertaining to chemical and raw materials usage within GRC-C. This position will ensure that we continue to meet current and future product regulatory compliance requirements including the implementation of the Globally Harmonized System for the Classification and Labelling of Hazardous Chemicals.
- BS or MS Degree in chemical /environmental engineering, health science/toxicology, or biology/ environmental/ occupational science.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in product development and/or HSE field
- Excellent knowledge of regulatory standards and laws governing the use of chemicals, as set by Governments/Industry in the various countries, and the petrochemical industry.
- Experience in authoring SDS using SDS authoring software such as WERCS or SAP EHS
- Experience working with oilfield and production chemistries
- Current Dangerous Goods (DG) multimodal training
- Experience with HTS and export control classification