Sales Engineer for Artificial Lift Systemsstaffinghouston
The Sales Engineer for Artificial Lift Systems is responsible for identifying key business development activities, developing the necessary requirements to attain and keep new business contracts, and providing day-to-day account management support for Artificial Lift products and services with identified accounts; all in accordance to the goals and objectives set forth by local and senior management.
- Develop new business by finding opportunities in new technology and services and maintain existing business
- Establish lasting, professional relationships with ALS customers. Meet regularly with customers, and become intimately familiar with their business plans
- Ensure that problems arising from sales are responded to and appropriately managed
- Actively updates account and sales management regarding changes to customer accounts
- Coordinates scheduling with the service delivery organization as required
- Uses the sales systems and processes to document and communicate opportunities, market and competitive intelligence, customer information including: contacts, visit reports, etc.
- Maintains integrity in all words and actions ensuring ethics, quality and HSE (Health, Safety and Environment) are evident and a key differentiator
- At least 5 years’ experience in the ESP business
- Understand competition’s offering, pricing tactics and sales strategies within the ALS business
- Understand ALS markets in the Permian market
- Strong understanding of ALS technology and services
- Designing ESP technology for gas and abrasive environments
- Profit and customer service driven
- Good communicator with excellent negotiation skills