Technology Leader – IoT / Cloud
This is a permanent position with a global company located in NW Houston. They are looking for a project lead for acquisition systems based on IoT technologies, and implementing back office workflows which support field operations as a cloud based service. This is a company wide function and will cover operational units in UK, Norway, US Middle east and Asia.
- Experience with multi-discipline systems firmware/mechanical/software
- Experience developing robotics control software
- Experience with remote control of electronics across the cloud
- Familiarity with Well Intervention application uses and workflows
- Experience with downhole robotics and power and telemetry systems
- Experience with downhole electronics software interfaces and control systems
- Experience with CAN BUS protocol serialization across serial interfaces
- Experience with Windows Desktop Application deployments
- Experience with Multithreaded Java JDK / JRE
- Experience with web socket communication protocols
- Experience with Internet of Things applications and architectures
- Experience working with Agile software development methodologies
- Experience with SOA, Cloud Computing, SOAP/REST Web Services
- Experience with SW design principles and design patterns
- Experience with Distributed communications systems and mesh networks.
- Experience with device management and control is required.
- Custom Platform Tool Chain and Build System experience desired such as Electron
- Experience with real time operating systems (RTOS), such as VxWorks is a plus.
- Understanding of multi-threaded systems.
- Multiprocessor/Multi-OS solutions experience
- Strong knowledge of Test Driven Development practices
- Deliver world-class usability and user interface in our products
- Must be competent and understand entire stack from downhole firmware to cloud
- Experience with GitHub source control and bug tracking
- Experience with deploying Google Cloud compute engines
- Experience with Gradle build lifecycle