TMS Invoicing Administrator is responsible for the management and approval of TMS carrier invoices to allow for timely payment of carriers as well as maintaining accurate finical accruals.
• Review all TMS invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
• Process tender matching invoices
• Prioritize invoices according to TMS billing requirement of invoicing within 96 hrs. of move completion and payment terms
• Match invoices to checks, obtain internal approvals with correct information such as Cost Center, point of Origin / Destination, gating times are aligned with TMS gating times, assessorial & detention is accurate to the movement.
• Reconcile carrier statements, research and correct discrepancies
• Reject incorrect invoices back to carrier with comments on corrective action
• Ensure timely reconciliation by assisting the distribution team in researching and completing required transactions
• Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
• Assist in month end closing
• Assist the Freight Pay in coaching LCT technicians on incorrect transportation requests
• All other duties assigned by Supervisors