ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Ensure that assigned asset and maintenance transactions are completed in a timely, complete and accurate manner.
• Act as a resource for some training or technical issues or troubleshooting related to Maintenance Business Systems, in particular the CMMS.
• Report any system issues, bugs or deficiencies to Business Systems Manager
• Monitor compliance of accuracy, completeness and timeliness of all critical business systems transactions.
• Mechanically Inclined
• Computer literate – MS Suite
• Material handling experience required
• Knowledge of shipping and receiving process
• Motor lift operations
• Ability to routinely lift 25 lbs. and up to 80 lbs with assistance
• Must be able to pass required P&LS pre-screening requirements.
• Highschool diploma or equivalent