User Experience Designer
This is a direct hire position for a global energy company in Menlo Park, CA.
Sr. UX/UI designer plays a key role in defining more efficient and intuitive workflows leveraging emerging technologies with a goal to deliver end-to-end software solutions for the company’s portfolio applications for both web & mobile.
You will have a fantastic understanding of the latest UX processes including:
• Planning & executing a project-specific UX workshop involving key stakeholders/users with the intent to define a MVP (Minimum Viable Product).
• You will also be able to use the latest user-interaction tactics & methods to extract relevant information from these stakeholders/users to… create personas, user flows, wireframes, and lo-fi prototypes.
• In addition, you will be a ‘rock star in visual design and be able to quickly create beautifully finished mock-ups (using Photoshop/Illustrator) based from wireframes and a defined style guide.
• You will also work closely with various project managers on specific POCs and pilot projects.
As a UX/UI designer at our innovation center, you will help to:
• Strategically define UX processes & standards for the entire software community at the company.
• Specifically, educating other tech centers around the world in UX, helping create and evolve the UX community in the company, evolving the look & feel of our design language systems (DLS) and component library that are used by all of the front-end developers at the company.
• Finally, you will continually research, evaluate, test, and outline updates to our corporate UX standards, working in a semi-autonomous environment where fast prototyping emerging technologies to solve industry-related problems is the rule.
This position reports directly to the UX manager.
• Bachelor’s degree in User Experience, Interaction Design, Visual Design or similar
• At least 4 years’ experience