This is a long-term contract position for a well known Energy company, the chosen candidate will be stationed at the location in Midland, TX.
Performs a variety of secretarial and administrative duties, which may include:
- Typing of correspondence, opening & sorting mail, sending faxes, photocopying, and filing.
- Has responsibility for complex and confidential secretarial and administrative assignments.
- Has advanced computer and process skills with a detailed understanding of the operation of the organization.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Handles complex and confidential secretarial and administrative assignments
- Types formal letters, interoffice correspondence and miscellaneous documents; proofreads work for accuracy and composes correspondence and responses to inquiries on own initiative
- Answers telephone and handle requests for information at an advanced level
- Sets up and maintains department records and files
- Keeps department managers and supervisors informed about all meetings, appointments, due dates of reports and other time-oriented requirements
- Arranges travel schedules and reservations
- Provides supervision and training of others
- Minimum high school or equivalency, Certificate or diploma is preferred.
- 8 – 12 years’ experience in similar job function