– Supply ordering and stocking
– Timekeeping and payroll
– Accounts payable
– Managing personnel on-call schedules
– Client invoicing
– Coordinate travel and travel bookings
– Coordinate and schedule catering
– Calendar/office scheduling
– Electronic movements of assets in business systems
– Quoting and invoice ticket creating
– PO/purchase order creation and submission
– Creating orders of various kinds utilizing SAP front-facing business applications
– Submit and monitor facility tickets and requests.
Typing and computer usage IS A MUST.
MUST have proper typing skills of at least 60 words-per-minute (This will be tested during interview)
– Microsoft Word and Excel usage and competency is a MUST (This will be tested during interview).