Claims Management Specialist
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/itstaf5/public_html/wp-includes/post-template.php on line 317
As the Risk Management Analyst, you will develop and maintain reports, including the loss runs documenting current/historical financial claims activity and trends and present your findings to upper level management, Risk Management and Insurance Committee, Insurance Company Board, insurance underwriters and hospital committees as requested by the Director of Risk Management. You will manage the reporting of claims activity on a monthly basis to appropriate hospital committees, actuaries and auditors as reviewed and approved by the Director of Risk Management. Someone with experience supporting an executive or team as well as, any insurance, workers’ compensation, or OSHA experience is preferable.
- Knowledge of risk and safety management functions and an in-depth knowledge of the web-based software utilized by each department, along with process improvement techniques.
- Familiarity with medical, business and community environments and collaborative efforts, risk financing and insurance is desired.
- Ability to competently utilize multiple computer software systems for database management, data analysis and effective communication skills with all levels of management.
- Must be proficient in use of Excel spreadsheets and graphing.
- Excel skills, ability to use web-based software and Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- 5 years’ experience in worker’s compensation and/or professional liability claims, brokerage account service, or analytics.
- High School Diploma or GED- Required