Clinical Administrative Assistant
Our client, a hospital in Plano, TX is looking to add a Clinical Administrative Assistant to their Facilities Division. This person should maintain understanding of organizational structure and changes within the Clinical Nutrition department, hospital departments, and hospital administration. Possessing advanced knowledge and experience in using personal computers and multiple software applications such as Windows, Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Power Point, and Novell GroupWise is preferable. As well as the ability to interact with peers, executives, patient families and other vendors in a manner that represents company positively. Bilingual speaking Spanish/English candidates is preferable.
- Perform secretarial and administrative services of the department including; creating and modifying documents, processing, answering telephones, printing, filing, mailing, and the distribution of office supplies.
- Prepare correspondence and reports requiring strong understanding of department-specific matters.
- Assist with bilingual patient/family interpretation & communication as needed.
- Process on-line payroll timesheets for department; process confidential paperwork such as Payroll Notifications, Requests for Personnel, and counseling documents.
- Assist department management in completion of annual merit reviews.
- Respond to routine and non-routine inquiries using standardized policies and procedures.
- Required: High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 3-5 years of related experience.
- Preferred: 5-7 years of related experience and/or 2 years of college or secretarial school.