Clinical Research Coordinator
This is a contract position for a hospital in the Dallas area.
Under the direction of the Manager of Service Design, the Experience Research Coordinator is responsible for executing an evaluation project looking at acceptability, usability, and user Experience of new technology product piloting in a pediatric hospital setting.
- Transcribing qualitative interviews
- Entering survey data
- Supporting data visualization
- Coordinating and tracking Research activities
- Conducting and/or overseeing data analysis efforts and the delivery of findings reports with recommendations on program/process improvements
- Coordinating and possibly leading publication efforts and presenting data and outcomes to hospital leaders and/or the public.
- Executing a mixed methods research protocol.
- Preparing visual and written reports summarizing research findings.
- Support for data entry
- Coordinating data collection activities with clinical leads
- Secondary Support for qualitative interviewing on site
- Qualitative data analysis
- Making recommendations on program improvements
- Support for data entry, qualitative data analysis, visualizing survey data, coordinating data collection activities with clinical leads, and secondary support for qualitative interviewing on site.
- Attend weekly status meetings in person or remotely.
- Presenting data, outcomes, and research findings to the public and hospital leaders
- Facilitating collaboration with hospital and/or other groups
- EDUCATION: Graduate, professional work, advanced degree; or equivalent experience.
- REQUIRED: CITI or NIH Human Subjects Research.
- Qualitative Research, User Experience Research, Project Management, Software Experience, Experience with PowerBI.