Clinical Risk Management Administrator
As the Risk Management Coordinator, your role will be to assist leaders with administrative duties and coordination of activities for the department. Maintain confidential litigation files, claims files, insurance policies, and other relevant data pertaining to all the functions and responsibilities contained within the Risk Management, Safety and Emergency Management Departments.
- Coordinate Risk Management, Safety, and Emergency Management financial activities for the Director.
- Communicate regularly with international and domestic insurance partners, outside counsel, board members, executive leadership, and patients’ families related to the Director’s responsibilities.
- Assists with administrative duties and coordination of activities.
- Provides direct support for leadership and department.
- Coordinates and maintains a confidential current and archival filing system for correspondence and pertinent files.
- Required- High School Diploma
- Required-5 years of administrative experience
- Preferred- Previous experience as office manager or administrative assistant.