Clinical Sr. Office Administrator
Our client has an opening for a Senior Administrative Assistant in the Medical District. A highly preferable skill would be a candidate with previous Executive Admin experience as well as having expert level of understanding across all facets of MS Office Suite i.e.. Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access etc.
- Conducts reconciliation of expenses, budgets and corporate credit cards
- Assists with developing and distributing organizational/divisional/departmental communications
- Coordinates activities between and communicates with other departments, physicians, and/or external entities
- Aggregates, analyzes, and summarizes data
- Coordinates/schedules meetings
- Tracks information and coordinates department programs
- Takes meeting minutes in routine and subject-specific meetings
- MS Office Suite i.e. Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access etc.
- High School Diploma Preferred: Two-year Associate’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 2-4 years of administrative experience including:
- ADMIN ASST
- CREDIT CARD RECONCILIATION