Desktop and AV Automation Specialist
This position will require you to be onsite a few days a week, only local candidates will be considered. You will be responsible for identifying opportunities and implementing automated process improvements that reduce meeting infrastructure and desktop support issues for local users. Developing and implementing automation that increases meeting infrastructure and desktop hardware reliability is also expected of this team member. Experience with various scripting and automation tools including Power Automate, Powershell, Crestron Toolbox, etc. is expected. This team members will be expected to document processes and automation and effectively communicate with customers and team members.
• Collaborate with IT operations and other IT support teams to ensure a positive overall user experience using conference room and meeting technology by providing direction and support, streamlining processes, and improving efficiencies
• Provide investigation and diagnosis of issues with implemented automation.
• End user training and solution documentation
• Manage day to day interaction with the customers, building relationships to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction
• Strong expertise with Power Automate, Powershell, Crestron
• 5+ years of relevant work experience in IT infrastructure
• 5+ years of audio-visual experience
• 5+ years of experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
• Proficient with Microsoft office suite (Word, Excel)
• Bachelor’s degree Technical/Computer Science or a related field (and/or equivalent work experience) with a minimum of 2 plus years working as a lead audio visual technician
• Experience with and/or certifications in the following products: Crestron and Lenovo
• Strong understanding of commercial building construction and the NEC/MA Electrical code
• CAD, Wire CAD, Visio, Power Point experience preferred
• Crestron program experience
• Certification: Certified Technology Specialist