Embedded Software Engineer
Our client, a global oil and gas company has an amazing opportunity to join their team! They deliver unrivalled safe and value-adding solutions for operational environments globally.
We are looking for an Embedded Software Engineer experienced with object-oriented languages like Java and C#. Having some experience working with at least one RTOS in a production environment would be preferred.
Other skills necessary to preform this job:
- Minimum 3yrs experience working with C/C++.
- Some experience with object-oriented languages (Java, C#).
- Experience with git and either GitLab or GitHub.
- Some experience working with at least one RTOS in a production environment. VxWorks experience a plus.
- Must be familiar with IoT concepts and protocols (Edge Computing, Gateway, MQTT), and understand the challenges of programming on resource-constrained devices.
- Must be familiar with device and microcontroller network protocols and architectures. CAN bus experience a plus.
- Must be familiar with general Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban), SDLC concepts, and SOLID principles.
- Willing to work in a team environment but also be self-directed.