Our client, a hospital in the Medical Center of Houston, has a contract opportunity for an Enterprise Architect.
The candidate selected for this role should possess broad IT industry knowledge with depth in multiple areas including application development, servers, networks and databases. You should have familiarity with various operating systems used by Hospital data processing techniques and practices, working knowledge of a variety of hardware and software environments. You should also have the ability to apply knowledge of how the industry uses IT to address business challenges using, for example, technical standards and infrastructure, cross-industry trends that impact IT investment, industry-specific roadmaps, and IT enablers.
- Analysis of current business practices, user needs and workflow processes.
- Develops Architecture Specification deliverables that map customer business requirements into complete information systems (technologies, processes and people) or operational solutions.
- Perform vendor analysis and make recommendations.
- Ability to understand the customer’s business problem, need, or opportunity and to design a virtualized solution that completely and correctly addresses the business problem, need, or opportunity.
- Ability to lead the architectural design, development, deployment, and technical quality of large enterprise solutions that span multiple technologies and disciplines.
- Leads complex technical data warehouse discussions on modeling, integration, and overall technology solutions and design.
- Devises or modifies procedures to solve problems considering system capacity, limitations, and desired results.
- Provide architectural direction for multiple medium to large sized projects concurrently in various stages of their lifecycle or a large project full time.
- Prior to first productive use, identify the impacts and dependencies of the new system.
- Creates robust, scalable and sustainable data architecture.
- H.S. Diploma or GED- Required
- 11 years Information systems architecture, design, and /or maintenance experience- Required