This is an onsite position in the Galleria area for a global company. The Executive Assistant is responsible for performing secretarial and administrative duties and executes complex and confidential secretarial and administrative assignments. This person applies advanced computer and process skills with a detailed understanding of the organization’s operation and assists with day-to-day activities.
• Type and proofread formal letters, interoffice correspondence and miscellaneous documents; compose correspondence and responses to inquiries independently.
• Handles complex and highly confidential secretarial and administrative documents and assignments
• Answer telephone and handle requests for information at an advanced level.
• Keeps managers informed about all meetings, appointments, and other time-oriented requirements
• Set up and maintain department records and files.
• Arrange complex travel itineraries and reservations.
• Monitor accuracy, completeness and timeliness of all critical business systems transactions.
• Coordinate meetings and office communications.
• Schedule conference rooms, audio/visual equipment and other materials as requested.
• 5 – 7 years of experience as an executive assistant to executive management level ( President, C-Suite )
• Previous experience with as an executive assistant in the energy industry is a plus
• Excellent communication Skills both written and verbal