Full Stack Developer
This is a contract position for a global O&G company.
As the Full Stack Developer, you will develop Cloud micro-services, web applications, and to integrate with the company’s E&P system for SaaS applications. The Developer evaluates emerging technologies and provides strategic innovative and cost-effective engineering solutions to increase efficiency, reliability and integration of company services and operations, working in a semi-autonomous environment where fast prototyping emerging technologies to solve industry-related problems is the rule. The position reports to the software project manager.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in cloud technology, preferably Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
• Strong working experience in containerization technologies – Docker, Kubernetes
• Strong working experience in Python, Node.js. Experience with Go, Bash, Linux
• Experience with microservices architecture, development, deployment and testing. Solid knowledge of Restful architecture and use cases
• Some experience building web applications using Angular 7+
• Understanding of security concepts such as identity management, https certification, identity federation
• Experienced in application profiling and bottleneck analysis
• Basic knowledge of NoSQL database
• Understand continuous integration and continuous delivery. Has setup CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins, VSTS or similar tools
• Experience with Agile development practices
• Have a good understanding of latest technology trends for developing Cloud applications
• Collaborates with designers, developers and product owners to design and implement scalable and interactive applications.
• Provides technical leadership and documentation to developers and stakeholders.
• Follow the general development practices and techniques such as unit testing, integration testing, security testing and code quality measurement
• Maintain familiarity with emerging technologies. Works with end users, stakeholders, and developers to understand features and technical implementations.
• Builds prototypes, products and systems that meets the project quality standards and requirements.