Our client is looking for a Human Resources Administrative Assistant. This will be a contract position onsite in the Medical Center. Your primary responsibility will be to enter, maintain and verify new hire information on a daily basis.
• Proofreads all documents while verifying information and reconciling errors
• Pulls and files all name changes and terminated I-9s weekly
• Enters data into system accurately, so that there is a high level of confidence in it and a pattern of errors does not occur
while keeping up with routine data entry demands.
Administers license registration and certification process.
• Ensures license, registration and certification panel is up to date and matches job description minimum requirements
• Ensures employees’ licenses are renewed and that employees are not working according to policy if their licenses are
• Approves or takes steps to resolve issues with changes in license, registration and certification requirements and employee
• Coaches leaders on appropriate strategies to improve compliance
• A minimum of 2 years of HR Admin Experience, preferably in the Healthcare industry
• Experience with PeopleSoft
• Knowledge of computers, word processing, spreadsheets, and basic math skills.
• Ability to accurately and quickly enter data into a complex PeopleSoft database system
• Communicate clearly and professionally
• Maintain confidential information
• Highly organized and detail-oriented, ensuring that critical tasks are competed on time, and to work well with basic
spreadsheet and word processing programs.
• Ability to analyze the functionality of systems and their fit with specifications
• Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.