HR Client Services Specialist (Healthcare)
This is a long-term contract for a hospital in Dallas Texas.
As the HR Client Services Specialist, you will provide effective, client-focused information, issue resolution, and administration support for employees and leaders by utilizing in-depth knowledge of the company’s human resources programs and processes. As well as provide HR administrative support for high-volume processes.
- As part of a self-directed work team, provide accurate and efficient client support for a broad range of HR programs and processes including performance management, leave administration, benefits administration, recruitment inquiries, position management status, etc.
- Responsible for complete and accurate recording of employee information in the ERP and other HR systems.
- Responsible for complete and accurate recording of case activity and resolution in the case management system.
- Utilize the knowledge management tools in case management; contribute new, revised or updated information to maintain accuracy and consistency in team knowledge and enhance client support.
- Provide initial contact and support for clients dealing with sensitive and confidential information relating to HR and employee relations activities
- Partner with HR specialists, Consultants, Business Partners and program vendors to investigate and resolve problems.
- Create optimal client satisfaction by communicating clearly, accurately and effectively.
- Use multiple resources as tools, including phone, email and case management, Investigate and research client concerns; assess client’s level of understanding, educate clients on solutions and self-service tools.
- Determine appropriate course of action or escalation for emerging issues.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in customer service or HR-related function
- Minimum of one-year experience in a call center preferred
- Use appropriate interpersonal styles to establish effective relationships with customers and internal partners
o Interact with others in a way that promotes openness and trust and gives them confidence in one’s intentions.
- Ensure that the customer perspective is a driving force behind business decisions and activities
o Craft and implement service practices that meet customers’ and own organization’s needs.
- Develop and use collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals.
- Required: High school diploma or equivalent required; additional training beyond high school
- Preferred: Four-year Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience