HR Onboarding Specialist
Please note that this is a **contract position onsite** in the Medical Center with a premier hospital.
• Monitor completion of background check and health assessment and reach out regularly to ensure timely results. Update team members daily of the status of pending new hire onboarding items
• Assist Senior Talent Acquisition Specialists in scheduling new hire appointment and health assessment, auditing files for compliance, correcting files with errors and notifying leaders and recruiters when new hire is cleared
• Schedule travel as needed for relocating new hires
• Maintain data integrity of all documents in the onboarding process, perform continual maintenance and audits, and complete activity reports showing new hire activity and file completion
• Assist in New Employee Orientation preparations, enrollment and notifications to hiring leaders,
-Experience in HR required
-Onboarding experience is required
-Knowledge of human resource functions.
-Ability to competently utilize Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, applicant tracking systems, HRIS systems, and social media technologies.