This is a direct hire opportunity for our client, a global O&G company.
The ideal profile for the IT Auditor position will be a candidate that has strong problem-solving skills, self-directed, capable of working with minimal supervision, excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, and the ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical customers. Having Oil & Gas industry exposure, knowledge of Oilfield terminology and business practices, ability to work in global distributed setting, and international exposure is preferable!
- Planning and conducting domestic and international audit engagements in accordance with the internal audit program.
- Identifying risks and process deficiencies of IT solutions and/or processes.
- Managing delivery of audit projects.
- Managing staff auditors during audits.
- Staying abreast of best practices and regulatory requirements.
- Communicating with and educating process owners on the importance of controls, an effective control environment, and the role of Internal Audit.
- Broad knowledge of various IT technologies (e.g. Cloud Computing, Network Architectures, Software Development, Windows Operating Systems, SQL/Oracle Databases, Financial Applications, etc.) and related risks.
- Working knowledge of SoD (Segregation of Duties) analysis.
- Working knowledge of SAP Authorization Concepts.
- 6-7 years of experience in IT Audit.
- 3-5 years of experience with SAP Security and/or SAP GRC.
- Understanding of basic Accounting and Finance.
- Ability to travel domestically or internationally 30% of the time.
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship.
- Bachelor of Science in Information Systems or Computer Science preferred.
- CISSP, CISA and/or CIA designations preferred.