This is a contract to hire opportunity for a global Oil & Gas company.
Responsible for the overall coordination of freight. Act as the primary focal point for all in/outbound transportation activities including analyzing the business while taking ownership of establishing new opportunities to improve processes or decrease secondary distribution spend.
- Analyze logistics data and executing reports to identify and actualize cost savings opportunities.
- Supervise all third-party activities including invoice reviewing.
- Lead initiatives and realize domestic inbound and/or outbound freight savings Manage logistics operations to ensure efficient and accurate delivery of shipments and to build long-term logistics relationship with customers.
- Ensure internal alignment and common goals/objectives to support Internal customers.
- BA Degree in Business Management or similar
- Or Equivalent2-5 years’ experience relating to logistics with specific understanding of supply chain, planning, scheduling, and logistics concepts.
- High collaboration with other
- Negotiating and Presentation skills
- Must be Analytical and structured
- Must posse Networking skills