Medical Technologist Associate
We are seeking a Medical Technologist for our client located in the Texas Medical Center.
- Requires experience in a clinical lab; Prefer Microbiology and Oncology experience.
- Good Communication skills, strong computer skills required.
- Required for completely satisfactory performance in this job is the ability to operate a PC and use multi-constituent clinical laboratory analyzers, microscopes, spectrophotometers, centrifuges, and other laboratory equipment.
- One (1) year laboratory training in a school of medical technology resulting in a registry eligible status Or Two (2) years of experience working in a clinically certified laboratory under the direction of a qualified director.
- Must meet the minimum CLIA requirements for performing highly complexed laboratory testing.
- Minimum of a Bachelors Degree in Biological Science Field of Study and 1 year of laboratory training.