Legal Filing Clerk
Our client, a global O&G company has a contract opportunity for a Paralegal / Legal Assistant. Must have 2-5 years of legal administration experience. You will be implementing a system that works so that documents can be easily retrieved, whether it be hard copies in archives in the office or copies electronically filed. The ideal candidate will be able to take the initiative with this project and can work independently while keeping direct manager apprised of the plan and progress.
• Proficient in developing a filing system from scratch.
• Re-indexing all files.
• Prepare and scan documents for future electronical access.
• File and organize document for future onsite use.
• Have worked with legal files or something similar.
• Must have experience developing filing systems.