PeopleSoft HCM Developer
We have a long-term, remote contract opportunity for a PeopleSoft HCM Developer for a client of ours in the Houston area.
The chosen candidate should possess knowledge of relational databases, appropriate programming languages, data structures, associated computer hardware, computer networking, a variety of operating systems and client/server data processing techniques.
- Coordinate new development and make sure it is consistent and well-integrated with existing information data structure.
- Provides hands-on technical solutions to business challenges & translates them into process/technical solutions
- Creates, updates and edits functional and technical design specifications and solutions to satisfy project requirements
- Lead and engage in business analysis, information acquisition analysis and design, data access analysis and design, archive and recovery strategy, security, and change management.
- Appraises effectiveness of systems flow, data usage, and manual or automated processes to identify ineffectiveness or inefficiency of the system.
- Develops, designs, and modifies technical specifications for the Integrated Delivery System.
- Coordinates the design and analysis of the implementation of new systems and the modifications of existing systems.
- High School Diploma or GED- Required
- 10 years major system design & implementation experience- Required