Clinical Systems Specialist
We are searching for a Perioperative Systems Specialist – someone who works well in a fast-paced setting. In this position, you will oversee the data systems of multiple care processes within a single Clinical Program – Perioperative. Strong report writing skills are a must.
- Demonstrates accountability for the perioperative computer system.
- Maintains security access to the Departmental system.
- Assists with daily operation of Departmental computer systems.
- Serves as a liaison between IS and the Department.
- Develops working knowledge of all Hospital software related to the Department.
- Oversees the maintenance and reporting of data through the Departmental information system.
- Demonstrates ability to resolve problems directly, over the telephone via vendor, or on-site.
- Assists users to resolve problems with application use.
- Uses independent judgement and discretion to recognize and resolve issues, troubleshoots malfunctioning equipment/software, and uses alternate methods where available with minimal supervision.
- Provides prompt and personalized service to all customers applying the concepts outlined in
- high school diploma or GED- Required
- 5 years of computer systems experience- Required
- 3years healthcare environment- Preferred