Power BI Developer
This is a Direct Hire position for a global O&G Company.
- Focus on improving business decision making through data and analysis
- Design, build and deploy finance analytics solutions in Power BI
- Maintain and support deployed solutions • Evaluate and improve existing analytics processes
- Collaborate with teams to integrate data across systems
- Create visualizations and reports for requested projects
- Develop and update technical documentation
- Meet with business stakeholders to clarify and document reporting requirements.
- Meet with technical stakeholders to perform code reviews and solicit feedback.
- 4-6+ years of BI Analytics development experience (with a primary focus on Microsoft).
- 2 years of Microsoft Power BI experience (Power BI, Power Pivot Power Query Power View).
- Experience performing finance analytics is preferred (financial reporting, forecasting, budget and planning, financial risk, etc.)
- Strong concepts of fueling business process improvement and decision making through effective use of business intelligence.
- Strong understanding of the Microsoft technology stack (Azure SQL Server Integration
- Services, Analysis Services, Tabular Reporting Services, etc.)
- Able to work independently to implement a solution with minimal guidance.
- Communicate effectively with both business, technical stakeholders as well as executive leadership