Project Scheduler – Change Management
This is a long term contract position with a global company in the Energy Corridor. The PMO Scheduling Coordinators lead the project planning sessions and act as the guardians of the OS Product project plans from inception to close. They use the Transformation Toolbox (Microsoft Project Online 2016) to construct and maintain plans, govern dependencies, and assign ownership. More-over, the PMO Scheduling Coordinators act as agents of change with alignment to one or more business workflow teams consisting of senior managers in the company. They act as stalwarts to minimize deployment risks. They also serve as key consultants for evaluating plan feasibility and critical path analysis when confronted with change. And lastly, They support a much richer environment of DMO tools and processes to ensure that every manager will be able to see the progress of their transformation.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
• Project Planning: construct, challenge, and maintain OS Product project plans with alignment to business workflow teams
• Feasibility and Impact Analysis: identify feasibility of OS Product plans and perform impact analyses when confronted with plan changes
• Agent of Change: act as DMO representative to business workflow teams and support the implementation and education of new DMO processes and tools
• Program Governance: support governance and accountability rules for transformation development and deployment
• Resource Analysis: propose staffing requirements by analyzing effort requirements aligned to task timelines
• Deployment Reviews: regularly update Program Leadership and BWF teams on deployment health including In-Fight Progress and Go-Live Success Rate metrics
• 3YP Support: perform 3YP deployment planning analyses and classifications based on shifts in program priorities
• Ad hoc reporting: compile deployment health information on short deadlines as necessary
Behavior / Skills Required:
• Project Management: experienced with project management discipline of initiating, planning, executing, controlling and closing the work of a team to achieve specific goals and meet specific success criteria.
• Microsoft Project 2013/2016: proficient with Microsoft Project to initiate a project, plan project tasks, assign resources, baseline a project, and resolve scheduling issues.
Bachelor’s Degree along with a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience is required