This is a long-term contract for a global company in the Energy Corridor.
This role will raise requirements, design, develop and deploy automation solutions (Quick Wins) using mainly the following tools and technologies: Office 365 Flows, Power Apps, SharePoint, Power BI, AzureML (Machine Learning), and Automation Anywhere (RPA).
New and other tools can be used depending on the business case. You will work in a team using Scrum methodology and involved in all the phases of the product lifecycle:
- Gathering requirements/Mapping processes
- Concept/Feasibility Analysis
- Design and Implementation
- 3+ years of software development and data analytics experience with a solid understanding of programming concepts, object-based coding – language
- Codes: Python, Java script, PowerShell, .Net, VBA, R.
- Other Languages: HTML, SQL.
- Other tools: MS SQL Server Database tool-SSIS (ETL tool)
- Proficient in Office365 developer tools
- Machine Learning and RPA (Robot Process Automation)