Senior Full Stack Software Developer
This position is for both contract and direct hire candidates!
Our Client is developing the next generation of oil field software using cloud-based applications enabling automation, collaborative designs, traceability of jobs from design to execution and tools to review and mine historical data. Their development will revolutionize the oil service business by combining their proven expertise in physics-based measurements and modeling with Cloud-based digital technologies to bring both efficiency gains and wider applicability of their technologies.
As a Senior Full Stack Software Engineer, you will develop Cloud/web applications using the latest commercial and open source frameworks, develop shared components, back-end services and/or front-end web interface.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Own the design of one or more subsystems
- Develops server-side services to be scalable and secure by design.
- Develops web front end usable on multiple form factors
- Ensures the solution is deployable, operable and secure by default
- Regularly interact with users or their representative
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelors / Masters / PhD degree in computer science or engineering with software education.
- 3+ years of experience as full stack developer.
- 8+ years’ experience in software development.
Skills and knowledge:
- Solid knowledge of Restful architecture and use cases
- Solid knowledge of .NET core, docker, Kubernetes and microservices architecture
- Expert in C# and good knowledge of .NET framework
- Hands on experience in DevOps and web UI automated testing
- Knowledge/experience/awareness in web application architecture development
- Knowledge /experience/awareness in maintainability and testing.
- Basic knowledge of deploying applications using Linux containers
- Basic knowledge of application networking and troubleshooting