Senior Sea Water Process Engineer
We are looking for a Senior Process Engineer experienced in water treatment and water chemistry with a particular focus on treating Sea Water for bio foulants, dissolved oxygen, and suspended or dissolved solids reduction with both traditional and membrane-based treatment systems. You will act as engineering lead on medium, large and complex/critical tenders taking full ownership of all tender engineering activities including delegating/managing other discipline inputs to ensure timely tender completion.
• Develop in-depth knowledge of all products and their technical design features and application
• Evaluate customer inquiries and specifications to determine the optimum cost-effective process or equipment design for the application. Includes determining the required scope of work to be provided and supporting the Sales and Tendering teams developing the best strategy to win the technical proposal.
• Design equipment to match specifications or clearly define any differences or deviations (clarifications or exceptions list) to customers.
• Develop “deliverables” for cost estimating, design engineering, and drafting.
• Attend tender clarification and project kick off meetings as required.
• Creation of all process feed/project deliverables in accordance with the Cameron and Client requirements.
• Input to tender engineering hour estimates
• Create / review / comment on complex PFDs and P&IDs.
• Lead project process engineering including equipment and line sizing; mass balance and hydraulic calculations; process datasheets enabling selection of process equipment, pumps and blowers, manual, actuated and control valves, instruments.
• Specification and sizing of process safety equipment including PSV and rupture/bursting discs.
• Materials selection.
• Generate Control Narrative, Control Philosophy, Process and Safety cause and effect diagrams in conjunction with instrumentation discipline.
Minimum BEng or BSc Degree in relevant disciplines including Process, Chemical, Petroleum Engineering w/experience in the design and selection of industrial water treatment equipment and systems