Sr. Data Analyst
This position is a vital link between departmental programs and information technology and systems. You will collect, process, integrate, and analyze present program data; provide tools, descriptions, and guidance for future projects to improve clinical quality and financial success. Ensure and support the comprehensive data analysis of the clinical programs and business procedures; and recommends specific types of data that can be used to improve quality of care. Serve as a liaison for on-going production maintenance/support, troubleshooting, and change management. Educate teams on data-related information. Use statistical methods to analyze data and generate useful business reports.
- Analyze data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization tools and techniques.
- Involved in maintaining and improving the quality of work in the department and developing predictive analysis.
- Generate process documentation
- Extract data from downstream sources and pushing the data into a presentable format to be used within the team, or other teams.
- Work with management team to create a prioritized list of needs.
- Able to identify and recommend new ways to streamline business processes
- Uses data to create models that depict trends in the populations served and the consumer population as a whole.
- Works with the management team to outline the specific data needs for each project.
- Requires in-depth professional knowledge and practical/applied expertise in own discipline and basic knowledge of related disciplines within the broader professional field
- Has knowledge of best practices and how own area integrates with others; demonstrates awareness of the industry, including regulatory, evolving customer demands, and the factors that differentiate the organization in the market
- At least 3 years of work-related experience.
- Direct experience related to same or similar systems (Epic/Healthy Planet, Crystal reports, reporting Workbench, Oracle SQL, programming/coding, Tableau workbook).
- At least 3 years of Experience with PC-based applications, e.g. Windows, MS Office, Relational Databases, MS Access.
- Four-year Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Graduate or professional work or advanced degree is preferred.
- A degree in Informatics/IT/Computer Science, EPIC Certification, RN.