Sr. Programmer / Analyst (Healthcare)
This is a long term contract position. Only local Houston area W-2 candidates will be considered (no C2C). You will be the first point of escalation for team members regarding issues and questions regarding the technical area of the team.
• Performs programming for segments of complex problems according to the technical specifications and system implementation techniques.
• Analyzes system performance and optimizes programs accordingly.
• Provides configuration, tuning, and upgrades to systems as needed.
• Provides input to manager on team member performance for performance management.
• Delivers feedback to team members on technical and application support areas.
• Reviews staffing and provides input to managers on staff coverage.
• Schedules and leads regular team meetings.
• Daily review of support incidents and ensure assignment to team members.
• Develops and administers the system configuration and development plan.
• Delegates tasks and responsibilities to team members according to ability, priority, etc.
Bachelor’s Degree computer science, computer technology or related
Microsoft developer toolsets including Biztalk, SQL, C#, .NET framework
3+ years experience in developing application and B2B interfaces a must.
Experience in Agile development methodology and managing code development with Visual Studio TFS.
Experience with X12 healthcare transaction sets for member, provider and claims data; 834, 835, 837P, 837I.
Experience in EPIC software configuration and implementation a plus.
EPIC Tapestry certification a plus