Sr. Telecom Analyst
. Voalte Directory & Device Management
- Maintain process for submitting directory changes to Voalte directory (Voalte Web Admin Portal).
o Add/delete/update users, roles, teams, units, departments, system contacts requested by using departments.
o Export Voalte directory information for review by using departments for accuracy Recommend that this service be performed quarterly.
- Update and Maintain device management process for Voalte smartphones using Voalte Connect.
Knowledge of AirWatch and/or ability to become proficient at using the MDM.
o Creating smart groups, pushing out applications, profiles, etc.
- Develop, update and maintain processes for changes in Voalte smartphone ownership;
o Ordering new equipment
o Provisioning of new or existing phones
o Requesting and processing RMA’s to Zebra
o Maintaining spares pool
o Training users and leadership on device management best practices and aiding with finding lost equipment.
- Voalte Training and Orientation Management
- Develop, update, and deliver training for new employee orientation for Voalte users.
- Maintain training materials and make easily available to staff for self-review and refresher.
- Provide upgrade training for changes in functionality affecting end users.
- Provide on-site support during upgrades to complete proper testing/validation.
- Voalte System Issue Escalation Management
- Maintain process for end users to report Voalte issues.
o Understand and Communicate the Voalte Support Process and off hours Escalation Procedures to users.
- Assist with resolving/troubleshooting issues (help pull log files, replicate, document).
- Assist with escalations to the appropriate Customer or vendor contact.
- Assist with escalation of issues regarding network or servers to the appropriate customer contact.
- Track and trend Voalte issues to institute process improvements where possible to reduce issue escalations.