Supply Chain Manager
This is a Direct Hire position with a global company. You will develop and execute Center Procurement, Logistics and Sourcing strategy. Additionally, yo will manage staffing, recruitment and training of Supply Chain personnel.
– Implements common Supply Chain policies, procedure and processes throughout the Integration/Technology/Product Center.
– Leads the development, implementation, and alignment of global sourcing strategies and global supplier network capabilities for key categories.
– Assigns portfolio responsibilities to Supply Chain team members.
– Works with Global Category Manager to align center strategies with global strategies.
– Resource and procurement activity planning to support the Center in meeting its objectives.
– Manages the center Approved Suppliers List with the objective to optimize the supplier base and drive the activity toward the preferred suppliers.
– Monitors supplier performance and provides direction on improvement actions.
– Effectively communicates with and maintains the highest degree of relations between the Company and all levels of supplier personnel.
– Identification and implementation of continuous improvement activities within the Supply Chain Department.
– Responsible for delivering a top performing workforce.
– Identifies opportunities and implements actions to continually reduce wasted time, money and resources from assigned tasks.
Key Performance metrics that relate to the job:
– Supplier On-Time Delivery
– Inventory turn or MsOH
– Cost Savings
– Number of Approved Suppliers
– % Spend to preferred suppliers
– % Spend in Global Sourcing
Previous Experience and Competencies:
Bachelor or Master Degree in Supply Chain, Engineering, Manufacturing.