System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
This is a contract position for a hospital in the Houston area.
The System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) analyzes and coordinates designing of new & existing applications and architectures of
Integrated Delivery Systems, coordinates/implements and controls the configuration and development of systems, administers program and system tests, develops system documentation, maintains systems, and coordinates activities and information dissemination with manager, other Information Services personnel, users and vendors.
- Windows Server troubleshooting
- Windows server 2008,2012,2016 and 2019 Administration and Architecture Knowledge
- Patch Management
- Service management tools (Service-Now)
- 10 years’ experience in major system design & implementation (Required)
- Experience in management or project leadership (Preferred)
- Clinical patient care and/or clinical research experience (Preferred)
- Required- High School Diploma
- Bachelor or Master’s degree will substitute for X years of work experience.