We are looking for a Tax Accountant to do accounting and tax preparation work. Looking for someone with established skills in tax preparation, who is experienced in country, jurisdiction or focused tax legislation. You will be working on site for our client, a global Oil & Gas company.
Skills to have:
Candidates will typically have at least three to five years of experience working in an accounting firm, or tax preparation, preferably a large corporate environment. The chosen candidate should have intermediate project estimation & complexity, creative and innovative quality solutions, analytical oriented, good decision-making skills, and ability to manage contracts (commercial, risk and reporting).
You should possess intermediate oral/written communication skills, customer services oriented, negotiate effectively with customers, contractors and competitors, and interacts frequently with peer groups, subordinates and senior mgt. advising on area of responsibility. As well as, project mgt. skills, outsourcing mgt. skills, mentoring skills, set/accomplish objectives, and responsible for location’s costs, methods and personnel.
- Reviews and optimizes country income tax filings that span several Business Units.
- Recommends and implements tax plans across Business Units and for special situations.
- Reviews FP8.
- Reviews statutory reports.
- Advises GeoMarket or Business Segment Tax Managers.
- Finance, Accounting or Tax Accounting Degree- Required
- 6 years in a financial role