This is a contract position in West Houston.
- Confirm the class facility and update the LMS system for the class.
- Coordinate with LMS champion
- Send a sample email to local coordinator to be sent to participants with details regarding the class facility address, hotel information, transportation, start time.
- Provide the local coordinator names to instructor and third-party vendors and introduce the Third-party vendor and instructor.
- Send email using iTrain to participants four weeks and two weeks in advance.
- Be aware of the course materials/stationary needed for each class and engage with Content Owner for details.
- Maintain and administer TeamSpace and iLearn with course specific information
- Control Inventory and purchases from suppliers
- Review and coordinate classroom set-up
- Serve as the point of contact for delegates and visitors
- Assist with Letters of Invitation, luncheons, dinners, meal tickets
- Negotiate course accommodations and materials (i.e. books, binders, giveaways)
- Coordinate recharges for classes and conference rooms held at the SEC
- Print and ship material as relevant for the classes outside
- Provide regular reports to Sales Training Director