Treasury Operations Analyst
This is a contract to hire position with our client in Sugar Land.
Supports treasury management objectives by preparing and documenting transactions, cash management, cash forecasting, and treasury operations
* Minimizes idle funds by concentrating cash from depository accounts.
* Completes electronic payments by inputting clearinghouse transactions and electronic funds transfers for domestic and international wire
* Records incoming cash receipts by researching, identifying, and distributing incoming checks; preparing lockbox and in-house deposits; preparing documentation for daily shipping; reconciling and balancing daily deposit activity; distributing daily bank reports to subsidiaries and financial accounting.
* Prepares accounting entries and reconciliation by compiling and analyzing account information for concentration of funds, interest received, lock boxes, and outstanding items.
* Documents financial transactions by maintaining account information records.
* Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing and reconciling monthly and quarterly treasury reports to cash schedules and general ledgers; preparing cash and interest reports.
* Maintains bank accounts by establishing, maintaining, documenting, and closing banking relationships for corporate headquarters and subsidiaries.
* Prepares documents by analyzing and preparing contracts, corporate resolutions, powers of attorney, and authorized signers lists.
* Protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
* Maintains records by updating bank records of treasury management system and electronic cash transfer system; updating records of authorized signers.
Accounting, Reporting Skills, Data Entry Skills, Tax, SFAS Rules, Corporate Finance, Operations Research, Analyzing Information , Confidentiality, Organization, Time Management
A Bachelor’s Degree is required